Applies to: Curves
Summary: Meshes a curve
with equally-spaced nodes
To mesh an equally-spaced curve
- On the Command Panel, click on Mesh and then Curve.
- Click on the Mesh action button.
- Enter the values for Select Curves. This can also be done
using the Pick Widget function.
- Select Equal from the drop-down menu.
- Select Approximate Size, Auto Size or Interval.
- Enter the appropriate settings.
- Click on Apply Size and then Mesh.
Assignment for a description of how to set the number of nodes or
the node spacing on a curve.