The sphere command generates a simple sphere, or, optionally, a portion of a sphere or an annular sphere.
To create a Sphere
- On the Command Panel, click on Geometry and then Volume.
- Click on the Create action button.
- Select Sphere from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the desired value for the Radius.
- Fill out any other desired values or options on the menu.
- Click Apply.
[Create] Sphere Radius <radius> [Xpositive]|[Xnegative] [Ypositive]|[Ynegative] [Zpositive]|[Znegative] [Delete] [Inner [Radius] <radius>]
- If Xpositive/Xnegative, Ypositive/Ynegative, and/or Zpositive/Znegative are used, a sphere which occupies that side of the coordinate plane only is generated, or, if the delete keyword is used, the sphere will occupy the other side of the coordinate plane(s) specified. These options are used to generate hemisphere, quarter sphere or a sphere octant (eighth sphere).
- If the inner radius is specified, a hollow sphere will be created with a void whose radius is the specified inner radius.