The cylinder is a constant radius tube with right circular ends.
To create a Cylinder
- On the Command Panel, click on Geometry and then Volume.
- Click on the Create action button.
- Select Cylinder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter in the desired values for Height and Radius.
- Select Circular or Elliptical.
- Click Apply.
[Create] Cylinder [Height|Z] <val> Radius <val>
[Create] Cylinder [Height|Z] <val> Major Radius <val> Minor Radius <val>
- A cylinder may also be created using the frustum command with all radii set to the same value.
- Specifying major and minor radii can produce a cylinder with an oval cross section.